Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NEW LOCATION


Hey there! I've been "missing in action" for a few weeks, at least with regard to keeping my blog updated. So, to any of my followers, I apologize.

I am now with RE/MAX Legacy. My new street address is 22980 Highway 72 E, Athens, Alabama 35613. For my friends who know my old location, this new one is "just down the road" toward Huntsville before you get to Piney Creek on the east bound lane of Highway 72, next to Hertrz Rental Car and Custom Flooring & Design.

Stop by to see me, and our new office. It has been under renovation for several weeks, which is another reason for my seeming absence from the fray. The new office is very nice, and I am proud of it. As always, I am ready to do business. The present office phone number is (256) 230-1113. Our old number should also work -- (256) 232-4490.

No comments:

Post a Comment